1. When is bib pickup?
Number pick up opens at 6:00 a.m. in the Village. Follow the signs once you park.
2. Can I get a refund or deferral?
We have a No Refund or Deferral policy.
3. Can I transfer my bib?
No. Entries and Bibs are issued only to participants registered.
4. Can I drop a distance and is there a refund for the difference?
Yes you can drop from a longer to a shorter distance race. Requests for distance change must be made before June 20. There is no refund for changing distance.
5. In the 52k are there drop bags?
Yes you can have a drop bag at the Start/Finish Aid Station. Bring it with you when you pick up your number.
6. Is there food afterwards?
Yes. Lunch is catered by Schweitzer to each competitor in the 52k and 26k only.
7. Are masks required?
Not currently but we are following any updates to this.
8. Will there be a Mass Start or Wave Start?
The starting line will be open for an extended period of 10 minutes. This will allow all participants to have ample social distancing as they desire before entering the course. Your chip time starts when you cross the timing mat.
9. Can my family watch?
There are a few possibilities.
- In the 52k they could see you at Mile 11 at the Roundabout Aid Station and at the Start/Finish and at the Sky House mile 24 (this requires a lift ticket).
- In the 26k the only access would be the Sky House mile 9/mile 12 (requires a lift ticket)
- In the 8k only the Start/Finish is an option.
10. Camping and race day parking?
Self-contained camping is available in the Gateway parking lot. Download village and parking maps here.
NOTE: Race the Wolf is a mountain trail event. The races will be held rain or shine and you are responsible for your well being under possible weather changes that may occur.
Photo courtesy Plant Positive Films